Report a Security Incident
If you believe a security incident has occurred please complete the form below.
Not sure? Here’s our definition of an incident:
A security incident is any attempted or actual unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction of information. This includes interference with information technology operation and violation of campus policy, laws or regulations.
Examples of security incidents include:
- Computer system breach
- Unauthorized access to, or use of, systems, software, or data
- Unauthorized changes to systems, software, or data
- Loss or theft of equipment storing institutional data
- Denial of service attack
- Interference with the intended use of IT resources
- Compromised user accounts
We encourage you to report any activities that you feel meet this definition of an incident. Make sure to include specific details regarding the system breach, vulnerability, or compromise of your computer and we will respond with a plan for further containment and mitigation.