CCW 2021 November Market Study: Future of the Contact Center: A Forecast>
Say goodbye to debate over the value of the contact center. Say hello to conversation about how the contact center can achieve that value in today’s rapidly changing world.
How will contact center strategy evolve to accommodate new customer behaviors and changing engagement preferences? How will companies navigate tricky balances related to digital and voice-based engagement or automation and agent-led support? How will companies navigate the “remote vs. on-site” debate at a time when employee expectations and standards are radically evolving?
The product of extensive market research and in-depth case study analysis, “Future of the Contact Center: A Forecast” provides the answers. Key topics include:
- New ways the contact center can generate ROI in 2022 and beyond
- Pain points that threaten your ability to achieve customer and employee centricity
- The truth about COVID-19’s impact on the “digital transformation”
- Stats on how companies will approach phone, digital, and chatbot support in the years ahead
- Key steps for adopting hybrid workforce models – and retaining agents amid The Great Resignation