It’s Your Brand.
Control your own business calling name
Message Received Y’all!
If we could, we'd knock on your door with a glass of sweet tea for our chat. Wouldn't that be nice? But for now, look for our reply in your inbox. While you wait, explore what we’ve been writing about.
Tell your customers who you are, on your terms, with a programmable Business Caller ID.
Enhanced caller information
Only 4% of consumers pay for Caller ID services - the other 96% have no idea who you are when you call. Besides, do you even know how your business name is being displayed? You’ve got 15 characters – customize them and don’t leave it up to chance.
Custom name stays in call log
Many contact centers rely on call-back solutions to better connect with customers. If a customer misses your call back, don’t worry - your custom name is retained in the device call log which helps eliminate the phone tag cycle.
Zero IT Integration
No complex technology, no phased implementation schedules, no red tape. Once you sign up and enter your characters, we’ll begin pushing your business name out with your next phone call. Until you tell us to stop.
Today, INFORM™ works on nearly 80M US mobile devices and growing. That’s tens of millions of customers that are sure to know your name and tens of millions fewer missed calls.