First Orion Global Privacy Principles
- Transparency: We will provide information about how data is collected, used and shared so you can make informed decisions.
- Control: We will give you choices to put you in control of your privacy.
- Security: We will protect the data you provide to us through strong security, encryption and data minimization.
- Value to You: The personal data we collect will be used to provide a benefit to you.
- Verified Requests to Access, Delete or Opt-Out: You may submit a personal request to access your personal information, opt-out of the sale of your information, or in some cases to delete the information. Before fulfilling the request, we must verify your identity.
Additional Information about Your Rights
- Personal Information: These rights apply to your personal information – meaning information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked to you (such as your name, your phone number, online identifiers, records of services or products purchased, browsing or search history, and inferences drawn from other personal information).
- Service Providers: In those instances, where we are a service provider processing your information for another organization with whom you have a relationship, requests can only be acted on by that organization, not First Orion.